Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
I mean on tiktok everyone is getting tagged and I'm like...... fs remember me? 😫🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Awkward Episode 2 GIF by The Office

Mar 2, 2024
The whole 14yo mod thing was outed ages ago. Apparently they met on gaming and she made friends with his parents and then the parents allowed him to be mod. I swear it came out about 2 years ago? I felt weird about it then. Not sure why it's surfaced again but I do remember it being a thing
It got dragged up because Chester accused EQ of having a 15 YO in her bed.

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I didn’t want to say but I only take notice of like 10/ 15 at a push people in here. I’ve literally never seen her before πŸ˜‚ No offence intended. I tend to stick to my vibe πŸ˜‚
Please notice me
Jesus wept. Help help you engage?! Did I push you out my fanny and forget?! I’m being entirely funny when I ask this, why should I be checking on new members??! Half of us are feral and the other half I have on ignore.

Also, I couldn’t give a flying fing t if people dislike us. When I joined I jumped straight in and interacted. It may have escaped your attention but we’re trolls, poppet. We’re here because we don’t fit in but we fit great with each other.

Pull your draws up, grab your girly balls and join in.
I must admit, I've felt right at home since I landed in here
Happy Winona Ryder GIF by Laff

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Nah its fing weird. Plus the content she puts out, the s she says is not appropriate for a 14yo. Full stop. Shame on the parents and her
Something about it jars. It seems like EQ fed up doing something stupid, adressed it, packed it away, now Chester is saying something very different.

It's for him to put up a sober story now.

Status
Not open for further replies.