Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I don’t know if Judas is just humouring my ideas but we are currently casting for a TikTok production of the Wizard of Oz. We may need help
There's too many of us, my least favourite people are being cast as trees.

Attachments

• IMG_4294.jpeg
    IMG_4294.jpeg
    99.3 KB · Views: 19
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
What exposure is this you speak of?
theres a giel called Lisa Marie that seems to have personal beef with Cockerpoo. She has made a post saying shes going live at 7pm. I tried to ask some people that shed commented to about it... and it seems like Cockerpoo DOES have a job and has been involved with this ladies kids? my question would be how can she be sure its her?

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
theres a giel called Lisa Marie that seems to have personal beef with Cockerpoo. She has made a post saying shes going live at 7pm. I tried to ask some people that shed commented to about it... and it seems like Cockerpoo DOES have a job and has been involved with this ladies kids? my question would be how can she be sure its her?
Well we can rule out Lisa Marie presley, deffo not her

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
Yeah I read through her comments, she says cockershit has a high up job something to do with the courts

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I did say she might be a childminder, a very absent one but all the same 🥴

Reactions: Deleted member 3068

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
It's just morally wrong , my morals won't let me look past this to even partly like EQ , She'd of stood by RED 100% if she hadn't of chose DG , it's just leaving a bitter taste in my mouth tbf.
It's weird behaviour for a "talent" and there's well know reasons why organisations do everything they can to not allow someone this kind of access to underage fans.

Reactions: Deleted member 3068
Status
Not open for further replies.