Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
do. Mental health is my kryptonite. Not my own (lmao yes it is), I mean when someone states theirs is bad, empathy kicks in and I feel for them. I know some use it to lie/exaggerate but I always fear it may be true and I overly worry for their safety. TW ⚠️ It’s rooted in my own issues and how severe mine has been at times in my life and the things that I did to myself.

Do I need to hold off on mentioning her in my content for now? I’m really torn 😭 I know this means silencing critics if she’s not being truthful but what if - that’s what scares me.

Sorry for the verbal diarrhoea, I’m thinking out loud and being honest 🥹

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
1000003948.jpg
is anyone else screen show round circles instead of boxes

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
do. Mental health is my kryptonite. Not my own (lmao yes it is), I mean when someone states theirs is bad, empathy kicks in and I feel for them. I know some use it to lie/exaggerate but I always fear it may be true and I overly worry for their safety. TW ⚠️ It’s rooted in my own issues and how severe mine has been at times in my life and the things that I did to myself.

Do I need to hold off on mentioning her in my content for now? I’m really torn 😭 I know this means silencing critics if she’s not being truthful but what if - that’s what scares me.

I wouldn't stop mentioning her. Zac nearly dying wasn't enough of an excuse for her to stop. If she's struggling with the consequences of her actions she should shut her phone off and not watch. Until there's an official statement from her and not just hearsay I wouldn't bother.

Just be very aware of your own feelings and mental health. You’re really good At being sensitive. Go with your gut on things. We all have our personal opinions on things, I personally feel that if she can’t handle the criticism of her own actions and her mental health is affected by it then come away from TikTok. It’s a choice for her to continue on the app after what she has done. Unlucky Miss Red

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I wouldn't stop mentioning her. Zac nearly dying wasn't enough of an excuse for her to stop. If she's struggling with the consequences of her actions she should shut her phone off and not watch. Until there's an official statement from her and not just hearsay I wouldn't bother.
I needed to hear this, thank you luv

Status
Not open for further replies.