Mar 11, 2024
london
EQs report to the police

Attachments

• IMG_6158.png
    IMG_6158.png
    270.4 KB · Views: 83
Feb 29, 2024
Just checked out Alicia, she isn’t ugly that’s for sure. Shame I want to keep anonymity, I’m actually an influencer on Instagram 😂 quite a large following all for my hair and makeup. I’ve had tonnes of fan art and companies using my selfies for promotion 😂 I don’t have to resort to jumping in Angies box of doom to have people tell me I’m gorgeous.
She’s a stupid b she came for me first, started calling me a nasty person and one of the worst on comment cafe and expects me not to say anything to her!🤣 all I said was she looks like a space raider… if she thinks space raiders are ugly then that’s on her, I never said she was ugly.🤣 I did tell her I was better looking than her when she came in here and claimed she was the best looking person on comment cafe though…. And I stand by that too 🤣🤣🤣

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
As someone who Reds gone after I can understand fully. She labelled me and Stoney disgusting names all in front of thousands of lemmings who believed every word. I went to J and she liased a call to red.

Anyway, it’s not about me atm, I just get what Zac went through
Woah woah woah. Red tried bullying you? This is beef now

Feb 27, 2024
London
Honestly,no hate guys but this lady could quite easily get that cyst removed?My Mum had one,got it removed pronto.

It's a distraction from Red I guess..can't beat a bit of purps 👀

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240505_164204_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240505_164204_TikTok.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 58

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Thing is EQ is as vile as the rest, but as soon as it's turned on them they don't like it.

However what CLA has said in the last few weeks is disgusting and needs to be dealt with
I don't care who reports CLA the more the better get the gobshit arrested ,horrible, vile piece of work, hate that she can spread so much hate, she constantly smokes drugs 24/7,,,lock her up and throw away the key.....in fact I hope her cough chokes her

Feb 29, 2024
She must be having a laugh with the jet lag s. Tenerife isn’t that far to travel. I live part time between where I am currently and France and travel back and forth every other month (with my own money not TT money 🙂), never once complained about jet lag on a country with an hour time difference. Just admit you bottled it, t
I thought it was weird too because miss red goes to bed early normally so she probably did knowing she had an early flight… the weird thing is miss red is normally awake from 4:30/5am because I’ve seen her in lives commenting…. So how is she tired or jet lagged when that’s the time she’s normally awake! Unless she’s been up all night with the ss 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.