Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
This might be a bit of a niche thing but has anyone ever seen Grizzly Tales for Greaousme(can’t spell leave it out) Kids.
Because I swear Angie is the man who run’s the cinema’s twin
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
A977077E-4572-4CF4-BD7E-0DD974B462CE.jpeg

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I swear I’m starting to see more and more baby reindeer scenarios. I’m starting to think I’m a cold hearted t because I watch creators but I can take it or leave it. I especially don’t part with my precious coins. Once I see the greed set in I dip out. I couldn’t imagine going into debt for a person sitting on the other end of the phone. I know that sounds awful but my mind just can’t wrap around it.
I hear you, I only ever use treasure chest coins 🥰. Any subs are free etc we work too hard to throw our money away. The lass that made that post, added stuff to her phone account, I don’t understand how that works 🤷‍♀️ all to try and be seen. She was given SO much support by mods etc it was ridiculous. In the end she had to be blocked etc as was getting out of hand.

Feb 29, 2024
Funny you have put this
I have been picking dread to pieces in my head
Remember when she said about the troll accts of her grandchild in which is sick and never should be done

If she didn’t have said child sat on her knee while doing the FYP with the most vile words been said, no one would have the opportunity to get said child’s picture, said child doesn’t understand consent and isn’t of the age to consent… these sick twisted people will and can do anything with children/adults pictures shouldn’t she know this from Tampax tam been a hunter, and fully aware of the dangers
So dread has exposed her grandchild to this when in facts she should be safeguarding said child as so should be said child’s other family members.. to late to scream over it as you are the ones who have put said child in harms way

Imo this was done for gifts money to have said child on her lives/videos
She got doxxed and trolled by plm too! They were posting her address phone number pics of her wedding and granddaughter in the server! That’s when kat was in the server too but she denied it!

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 3068
Apr 20, 2024
Uk
I bet Red is a right snooze fest on holidays. Can’t imagine being in Tenerife and it getting to 5pm and she’s like ‘oh right that’s my bed time’ paying all that money and she doesn’t even want the all inclusive hotel entertainment
I found it funny where she put that post up that she ended her live because it was the last night of her holidays, but can't answer if it was your last night then why go live in the first place

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
I found it funny where she put that post up that she ended her live because it was the last night of her holidays, but can't answer if it was your last night then why go live in the first place
Last night of my holidays I’d be going balls to the wall, getting all the alcohol in me that I can consume. Not sitting in a sty little hotel room on a live whist my partner sits behind me with their nipples on full display

Status
Not open for further replies.