Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I don't believe this Lisa's story somehow. Doesn't Cockerpoo travel a lot as part of her job? if she was a service manager of a social services department or someone senior at director level in a Local Authority she would be stuck in HQ in back to back meetings all day or maybe Cockerpoo doesn't really travel for work and she says that to throw people off. who knows
We don’t know anything about cockerpoo. You’re saying she travels because she says she travels. Haven’t you seen catfish? People on the internet lie. She could be travelling to her shed to hide from her husband. There’s no way to know if any of it is true

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
We don’t know anything about cockerpoo. You’re saying she travels because she says she travels. Haven’t you seen catfish? People on the internet lie. She could be travelling to her shed to hide from her husband. There’s no way to know if any of it is true
that's why I said who knows.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I missed it what did she say? She sounds incredibly fed off lol. Remember when everyone loved her and she was so happy
That Lisa should share any documents containing any information about cocker, she gives her full permission. She wants the live recording and she will respond with "damming" evidence back.

Status
Not open for further replies.