Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
That’s how it sounds to me too. I didn’t catch the first part of her speech. She sounds very fraught.
She didn't say it wasn't her. She just tried to bait her to give out information.

To me, she is calculated to try and ruin whatever case is going on

If it wasn't me I'd be fighting that fact. So it's definitely her

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
She didn't say it wasn't her. She just tried to bait her to give out information.

To me, she is calculated to try and ruin whatever case is going on

If it wasn't me I'd be fighting that fact. So it's definitely her
It’s the strangest response. I completely agree. Her being suspended from work would make sense as she’s constantly online

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
It’s the strangest response. I completely agree. Her being suspended from work would make sense as she’s constantly online
Even if it’s not her and her boss found out she’s constantly online with the attitude she has it’s no surprise she’s been suspended, how is she able to do her job if she’s too busy being active on TT?

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Exactly this. Can you imagine being accused of all of this, and not even defending yourself once? Because she hasn't. She just said she wants her to give out the info. I couldn't give a s about that, I'd be shouting it isn't me for anyone who'd listen.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Exactly this. Can you imagine being accused of all of this, and not even defending yourself once? Because she hasn't. She just said she wants her to give out the info. I couldn't give a s about that, I'd be shouting it isn't me for anyone who'd listen.
Ditto! I’d be pulling proof that it wasn’t me from anywhere and everywhere I could if it wasn’t me and I was accused of something like this.

I would also have more empathy for the children and their Mother.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Cockercunt is desperate to be a main character, and have something to yap about so she can be like her Fwiends

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
The girls are gaying 🤣

I get it, am half gay 🤭
Sexy Hot Bi GIF by Adult Swim

Ugh I love all my gays and half gays 🩷😂

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Woah I’m just re listening to this… anyone find it weird that the first point she wants to make is that she wants this woman to say everything and be make sure it’s recorded and goes everywhere … I find that a really weird stance to take.
What struck a chord for me was prior to jumping in the box, she stated in the comments 'for everyone asking, on a personal level, I'm absolutely good,can't reply to everyone'.
Seems an odd statement to me... personal level... what's the other level? Professional? As in professions down the ster?
Sadly missed the actual 'exposure' as it seemed to go ahead before 7.30pm (not a contender for the 10 o'clock slot, if you have no time management skills) nevertheless, statement... odd...

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
What struck a chord for me was prior to jumping in the box, she stated in the comments 'for everyone asking, on a personal level, I'm absolutely good,can't reply to everyone'.
Seems an odd statement to me... personal level... what's the other level? Professional? As in professions down the ster?
Sadly missed the actual 'exposure' as it seemed to go ahead before 7.30pm (not a contender for the 10 o'clock slot, if you have no time management skills) nevertheless, statement... odd...
There was no exposure. She was advised not to go ahead . So really missed nothing. X

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
The exposure was cancelled. The woman went in Canadian angies live And implied that it was actually a very serious grievance she has with cockershite and was an unresolved matter.
She has a meeting with alleged cockerpoos work on Tuesday to discuss her conduct. Therefore she was advised to not discuss it any further. It all seems incredibly awful. Just imagine having that judgemental t as an authority figure in your child’s care

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Woah I’m just re listening to this… anyone find it weird that the first point she wants to make is that she wants this woman to say everything and be make sure it’s recorded and goes everywhere … I find that a really weird stance to take
Sorry I just listened again to check if she did explicitly say “it’s not me” as thickos keep saying so in Lives

“And then I’ll respond… and the response will be final, and damning” - that is not the same as
“I’ll prove she’s got the wrong cockerpoo”

Status
Not open for further replies.