Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
This account is continually hounding the girl saying cockerpoo has recorded you

IMG_1990.png

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Can we just highlight a new character/annoyance -Geeuzyarwellies.
Not sure if she's been instructed to do the rounds or just after a leftover invite to the ever dwindling EDL party, but she was just in the exposed live doing her best 'leave Britney alone' over Alex and now in Canadian angies jumping to cockanause's defense -'Can't really go off of a voice'

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I am so torn. I want to believe this woman , but I don't want her putting her or her children at risk , if cockercunt is involved and this goes tits up , cockercunt don't lose anything but this woman can be losing ALOT , I know she won't be thinking properly but I think box hopping and taking advice from people she doesn't even know isn't a good thing.

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
There's a guardian of the Court and I'm thinking that's what cockershit is. So when a case is before the court's and neither parent can have the children, they're awarded a guardian of the Court. The children are in foster placement but the guardian has right's over the children for medical, educational needs etc. The judge will also take on board what the guardian recommends going forward for the children as the guardian effectively works for the court.
That's what it's like in Ireland anyway 💁‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.