Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2024
Uk
So my take on what was said.

She not into exposing anyone but that is EXACTLY what she attempted to do, and even tripped up on those lies.

So with the Angie s, she apologised for sending the video, which is something she has denied for months. I can't stand Angie but surely now she can go to get best friends with the admission.

The Zac issue. Well that's a bit more hard to understand because she said one thing, and then tried to claim another. Truth is she knows she fed up she appologised to those people she sent the photos to, but let's not forget she's denied that previously.

Apparently those that checked the flights that landed all need to get a holiday. Aww thanks.

But what I thought would be final comment but isn't, is that Simon sticks his greasy pole up her twice a week and buys her a Chinese after. That's what she's so fat probably but who's banging her the rest of the week?

No doubt now she's left and Simon doesn't have a job, she's going to lose an awful lot of weight.

But I think the classic had to be the bbc news theme when she announced she was leaving.... Then eastenders played while she was mid script 🤣🤣🤣

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Blah Blah Blah Whatever GIF by Minions

Status
Not open for further replies.