Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Bradley was a victim of DV and you ALL silenced him for Tik Tok alliances, gifts and adoration. Absolutely foul behaviour.
Im sure Chestnut alleged EQ a a child and her mates pressured him into silence. Not one live mentioned it the day after. Even saying she modded a 14 year old was smacked down.

It's a ring of mutual protection for cartoon gifts.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
To all in here apart from them in ignore and the fs
You all have done yourself proud by sticking by what is right, you have all pushed been blocked been accused been threatened with prison lol
Well done to everyone for sticking by what’s right and wrong
💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️👏👏👏👏

Edited
A few have had to expose ourselves and go into things we shouldn’t have to go through again, by these; but as proven we have each others backs no matter what, I am proud to stand with you all

I have done this post as I know we won’t get the thanks on TT but we don’t need it we will carry on bringing the truth and facts out

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I feel like I’ve missed what’s going on with Alex, what is the predator angle? I know about the deleted voice note but I didn’t hear it.
Apparently there's a woman who's been hounded by them all and has had to flee her home. Phone sex Rebecca is going with the narrative that Alex basically hounded her and made her feel uncomfortable and she didn't share his dick pics when she did.

Feb 29, 2024
Screenshot_20240506_124456_TikTok.jpg

Alex put this up
IMG_8940.jpeg
There is nothing that states there that there is an investigation all that means was it was passed over and they may consider investigating, but the evidence is also stacked against him. All that's happened is it was recorded incase it was to happen again. They are so full of s.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
To all in here apart from them in ignore and the fs
You all have done yourself proud by sticking by what is right, you have all pushed been blocked been accused been threatened with prison lol
Well done to everyone for sticking by what’s right and wrong
💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️👏👏👏👏
You've felt that on a personal level, so do any anonymous t from here who suffered a "block". Trolling twats would have got blocked anyway 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You should pat yourself in the face for not running away from it.
Three Stooges Face GIF

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
You've felt that on a personal level, so do any anonymous t from here who suffered a "block". Trolling twats would have got blocked anyway 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You should pat yourself in the face for not running away from it.
Three Stooges Face GIF
No we all have had some se of these fs but we have proven we won’t be silent even if we had to come out who we are
Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.