Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2024
Uk
This knob rockets live if anyone wants a cheeky troll 😈
1000033968.jpg

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
It's not adding up. If she's not this woman why is she worried about this woman being doxxed? It's not just an innocent civilian. We've heard what the accused was involved in.
So theory - maybe she’s not who Lisa thinks she is but she’s got a reason she really doesn’t want to be known? There’s something deeply weird about her

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
So theory - maybe she’s not who Lisa thinks she is but she’s got a reason she really doesn’t want to be known? There’s something deeply weird about her
Still doesn't make sense why she doesn't want the woman Lisa thinks she is to be doxxed. The accused woman is involved in worse than being cockerpoo. Shes acting like it's an innocent person who will be exposed as her.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Ok so in case anyone missed Red's infamous live -
She talked for 2 hours and said do all.
All we know is she's leaving the app to spend time with her children and grandchild.
Her husband bang's her twice a week and gives her flower's and a Chinese after.
Eq has to pay thousands for a shag, but didn't shag dickster.
She made an Oscar speech thanking the idiots for being her mods and the bigger idiot's who gifted her.
She had one last beg before she ended the live and made a fortune I'm sure from the fing clowns.
Then she opened her box for her fans.
Luke couldn't face it but finally got the courage. He was rather angry. Announced he was going live but dead red asked him to wait til she'd finished. Like the good puppy he is, he obliged.
Kass went in and was spitting Fire 🔥
Red told her that she was pretty much the only one who was genuine on the app (in other words the rest of the possy were fs)
Alex came into the box wailing like a banshee!! The arse fell out of his world last night and he realised the only one who stood up for him was fange! Then he cried some more! Then he said he too was firing up a live but would wait of course until dead was actually gone.
You could see dead was in agony having to listen to his meltdown.
Alex realised he'd no one left to clout chase and is fed. Last I heard some dude was taking him for a walk like the dog that he is!! Oh and he's leaving the app too 🎉🎉
Luke is coming for a load of people coz he wants to.
CrockofShit went into dead's to spout some se. I didn't listen to her.
Dead signed off the app forever but within 20 mins she was commenting in some fs box and 20 mins ago she went into Canadian Angie's live and called everyone fs.

She lasted well 🤣

After 2 hours of my brain being melted listening to it all, I switched the do off!
The worst bit for me was being in Red's room 🤮🤮🤮 I couldn't cope with watching it via cam 2 coz fs do a running commentary and when I ghost watch it freezes 😭😭😭
"ALEXA OFF! I ain't no beast, never heard me talk sick about kids, don't hear me in other people's box tearing people apart calling people a fat cows, degrading people, YES I've opened my box, cause it was part of the show, YEW are the sick b, and you know what darlin' you may think you've won, you may think you're the winner here but you've won nuffin darlin, and let me tell you why, because you will always be miserable SAT in that SKANKY BEDSIT all on your own for the rest of your life because you've got no fen love in here, you've got no love in your heart. And I know she's sat going 'eh ah ern' you know it's the fen truth that's why you can't keep a man. I'M the winner darling, and let me tell you why, let me tell you why imthewimmer got free bootiful children, I've got a beeeautiful granddaughter, I've got an AMAZING fen' husband, who POUNDS ME TWICE A WEEK (She gyrates on her kitchen stool), and I don't have to pay him! He does it for free! Actually, when he's done it he buys me a Chinese and a bunch of flowers!"

Episode 2 Nbc GIF by Will & Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.