Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Brighams live rundown (from my brain:
EQ (in my opinion) is absolutely vile and has said some incredibly horrific things.
Rebecca has allegedly lied about her child’s death and both her and Alex have co running police cases against one another.
Miss Red is Alex’s bestie.

Despite this all, it’s does not distract me from the fact that Alex has lied numerous times about some dangerous things.

Another good riddance moment to clean up this app!

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
IMG-20240506-WA0028.jpg
Angie’s name on that vest has done me in 😂😂😂😂😂

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
I'm really, really flexible and have a missing digit on the right hand, just so you can prepare for the ties/cuffs. Love chloroform and I've built up a bit of a tolerance to it tbh, so hold down for longer and you've got me good! That or you can throw a few zopi's and a blunt in the boot and the good-time girl in me won't be able to resist.
Oh girl I’ll pop a few blunts in the boot and I’ll be joining you, never mind driving😂

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Brighams live rundown (from my brain:
EQ (in my opinion) is absolutely vile and has said some incredibly horrific things.
Rebecca has allegedly lied about her child’s death and both her and Alex have co running police cases against one another.
Miss Red is Alex’s bestie.

Despite this all, it’s does not distract me from the fact that Alex has lied numerous times about some dangerous things.

Another good riddance moment to clean up this app!
And apparently the real mother was Rebecca's ex partners ex (mouthful) and Rebecca threatened to smash up the grave?

This is wild.....

Alex is still a t 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.