Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
This clearly means she will be back right? Nothing ever stays gone long ffs look at alex he didnt even leave for 10 minutes and reds been in 2 boxes since 'leaving' seems tiktok departures have been cancelled and jet lag is imminent
IMG-20240506-WA0004.jpg
Remember DG and his 1 week departure because he got a ban 😂 😂

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
from looking at Rebecca profile and her ex partners it looks like he had a child in 2007 that died in 2011 (he has a pic of gravestone).

She tags the man in pics of the only 2 kids on her page, they look about 10 and 5, and they seem to be in care.

Neither of those children died 8 months ago.
To add to this. She claims the younger child’s father has died, but the man she tags in photos of both kids was alive 5 hours ago he’s in Ibiza by himself. So maybe he was stepdad and is neither of their dad.

I love the tv show catfish and I feel like she could be on it

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Watching No face.

Some lass got herself into 5k debt gifting Luci then lost the mod badge. 💀

Of all the people to get in debt gifting 😭
If it’s the same girl, She was on angies live, Luci came in and totally debunked everything she was saying and the girl then admitted she was just saying it all for attention and because luci took her off as mod due to her mental health and tried to get her help. If it’s not then that’s 2 people who have got the exact same story

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
She posted a picture saying it was DV but it’s clearly her blowing air into one cheek and she wears really extreme blusher. I do it I’m attaching it tell me if I should delete. I’ll probably delete am I going to hell
I can’t help laugh at them pics! But then feel absolute rage and contempt for them. If she really knew what it felt like to be so badly beaten your face was a mess, she wouldn’t be doing s like this 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
She posted a picture saying it was DV but it’s clearly her blowing air into one cheek and she wears really extreme blusher. I do it I’m attaching it tell me if I should delete. I’ll probably delete am I going to hell
sadly she seems like she's an attention seeker, why the do you'd want to lie about such serious stuff though is beyond me!

Status
Not open for further replies.