Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I’m really fickle and I mostly dislike the cretins on TikTok. So as long and she’s fing annoying other creators I’m there for it. She’s kind or beige and non offensive to me
I think it stems from a live she did before all this kicked off , a month or so ago , I can't remember what it actually was but it was enough to make me rethink watching her , my memory is worse than Angies I swear 😂

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
100% she did but she did also give the girl the opportunity to be honest because she did lie about things.
Look I can’t stand luci, i think she is a sly t but that girl getting into peoples boxes telling stories could not have been good for her mental health at all. The girl felt like she needed to be heard by luci, she said that she was more hurt that the mod status was taken from her and being blocked, than about the money. Luci was fing wrong for allowing her to be in the position she was in, giving her mod status, letting her be her big gifter, especially knowing the status of her MH,its financial abuse. But personally I think that day was probably the best thing that could happen, it shouldn’t have been on a public platform but this is tiktok so it was never going to be done behind closed doors. But at least that girl was able to strip it back to how she was actually feeling and tell Luci why she was hurt. Instead of getting in peoples boxes and most of all angies box where we know how things can turn.
Sorry not reading all that, Luci is a t, the end

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Evening. Just fully caught up in here. That’s so weird about Rebecca, like she does seem to be a compulsive pair, especially those photos with her air filled cheek.

I feel proper drained like I should probably go bed because today has been long and my eyes are dropping already.

Is anything spicy going down?
I mean...only half of tiktok *gone down I mean* 🤣🤣

Get rest gurl. You deserve it 💓

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I’ve just listened to 5 mins of Sheryl the dilly destroyers live. My face during the experience ⬇️

Eyes What GIF
I hope you didn't sign up for any toy exchange , it's not what you think 😭 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.