Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I
Wait whattt?

When I was drama banana, just before they reported a video and got my then main account permabanned, they threatened to find me and threatened violence and I never got to SS any of it because the account went down before I could.

They are really nice to me on Baguette.
I honestly cannot see this account being Eterjity because I thought she seemed to be more of an older, more wisely type?
I was trying to get them to explain how they came up with the conclusion that account is eternity but they wouldn't spill in shez live unfortunately apparently cc are mind readers. Although some do seem very intuitive 🤣

Reactions: Deleted member 3068

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
We were supposed to be joking! Don’t start telling everyone about my secrets! And it’s not a real affair actually…. I just give his nips a little twiddle and he buys me a Chinese and a bunch of half dead flowers😍
Seduce Oh Yeah GIF by Arrow Video
Bargain Good Deal GIF by ANTIQUES ROADSHOW | PBS

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I don’t like where this is going
I…uhm…fell deep into the lore of the 1 man 1 jar guy once (as you do) and supposedly he’d been doing it a while on the sly just casually working up to…uhm…larger…(I’m making myself want to vom) things before that incident and he did that before he went to work (allegedly) sorry…I actually might vom thinking about it again

Status
Not open for further replies.