Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I relate to Canadian angies level of petty and self importance… if someone muted me even once id never forgive them theyd be in my burn book forever.

mean girls burn book GIF

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I'm being deadly serious here too the people asking for a replacement was a miss red style replacement, what they gonna go when we talk about people they like? It's not gonna be slagging elpha off for 2 hours then opening the boxes
Also it’s not going to be ‘catty’ remarks (like most of them want) it’s going to be brutal honesty backed by piles of evidence. Right now it’s easy for the ones we call out on their sty behaviour to run around screaming that we’re liars/trolls/bullies/etc on lives and spread misinformation to keep their viewers away from cc so the truth about them is never even read but if someone from cc hosted a regular live spot and people watched and actually listened/believed it they would have a harder time denying it except for with their ‘loyal/brainwashed’ viewers who might eventually see sense. Honestly we would get shot down before we could even start.

Status
Not open for further replies.