Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Seen a post from a woman called Lisa who was saying she’s gonna do the 10am slot, you don’t wanna miss it, she knows everything…..she’s got 7 people in 😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_1970.png
    IMG_1970.png
    415.5 KB · Views: 47

Medusa

You're not the only person that's saying it , it's not just a few people saying the same either though , why can't others see?
Unfortunately people will learn the hard way and it'll take a little while before they see through the bullshit, it will be a repeated cycle because people like that fool the next person, then the next and so on.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I do get it. I was around back before all this happened with Zac. I weren’t always watching but I saw him getting a little cash for takeaways. That seemed innocent enough to me. I had respect for him going to save CLA from EQ 😂 he hated the begs on TikTok, but then I didn’t like how that all changed. Then I remember the exposing of him scamming but from my recollection, i remember a live where they were exposing him, then at the end the woman holding the live spoke to him and apologised, she didn’t seem to know about it beforehand. My memories patchy but since that live ages ago, I always thought he was innocent of that. There may be things that are true about him, but I personally feel at the moment I don’t see it. May well do in future, everyone gets exposed eventually. I think his FYP show is good, he puts in the effort and essentially he’s brought down Miss Red 😂 so I’m giving benefit of doubt for now as I can’t be hating absolutely everyone 😭😭
I really need to follow up my posts with `Those on the app seem blind to it` because it gets me in hot bother in here , I think 99% of people here are level headed and see the full picture , it's the ones on the app running around like he's some kind of lord and he never did wrong 😭

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Unfortunately people will learn the hard way and it'll take a little while before they see through the bullshit, it will be a repeated cycle because people like that fool the next person, then the next and so on.
The financial manipulation on the app is disgusting , I see it every day `get rid of the gifts` but many don't realise Tiktok won't , without the gifts TT bring in hardly any income , advertising in China is totally different to the UK ,compared to a platform like META who bring in such a huge income from ads alone , more than enough to keep it afloat.

Medusa

Seen a post from a woman called Lisa who was saying she’s gonna do the 10am slot, you don’t wanna miss it, she knows everything…..she’s got 7 people in 😂😂
She was begging for followers when J was covering for Luke, she was commenting in the chat that she was going live to do her own fyp and she was gonna be bigger than Zac and Dread. Her desperation gave me the ick

I really need to follow up my posts with `Those on the app seem blind to it` because it gets me in hot bother in here , I think 99% of people here are level headed and see the full picture , it's the ones on the app running around like he's some kind of lord and he never did wrong 😭
I didn’t see anything wrong with how you worded it. If you’ve witnessed things then it’s frustrating seeing others oblivious to it. I feel that way about people that keep saying “Angie always states facts” and “Angie is the fairest on the app” 😂 drives me nuts

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
fing hell she dressed up for the occasion didn’t she, a little ott like but who doesn’t love rolling out of bed, putting on a sparkly outfit and a green leather and fur coat to deliver the FYP news to 7 people. All before your morning shower and 10 cups of coffee 🫥

Status
Not open for further replies.