Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Can one of you talented producers turn this into a song? Something possibly inspired by Regina Hardon?

Omg I love Regina Hardon 🥳

I played ‘in the air’ so many times it ended up on my Spotify wrapped. 💀

fly young red twerk GIF

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Delusive is in Canadians live
Angies basically fallen off. She's a box beg, cam 2 creator now.

It's coming down to Canadian Angie, she's owned by EQ and one of cockercunts investments Falicia/MT.

I'm still going with J taking the slot next week. Something has to be arranged to make her "come out of hiding and address it" then she's back in play.

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
What do we think of Canadian Angie? I feel like I should hate her, but I actually enjoy her lives and her approach to people. She’s got a bluntness that works well

I really like her but I know she’s bound to have some drama or skeletons in her closet.

It’s like pisshead Angies but the boxes actually have something of substance to say which makes it so much better imo. I like that Angie can hold her own against even the biggest gobshites.

I reckon Angies going to lose her audience to Canadian Angie. Her room is literally the dregs of society atm.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Very dangerous considering they would only use someone's voice unless she's given other tit bits on the app about herself and her personal life.

I can stand the lad, I remember when he first came on the app, he was completely different compared to the vile scumbag he is now. He thinks he's untouchable, I laugh at him not with him he's another one I find extremely uncomfortable to watch and his recent mods are a bunch of thirsty control freaks.
Remember Red and her cronies thought Red was untouchable and look at how that worked out. They cancel themselves eventually because they get so cocky about being successful jobless begs.

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Angies basically fallen off. She's a box beg, cam 2 creator now.

It's coming down to Canadian Angie, she's owned by EQ and one of cockercunts investments Falicia/MT.

I'm still going with J taking the slot next week. Something has to be arranged to make her "come out of hiding and address it" then she's back in play.
Please not J, anyone but that dullard

Status
Not open for further replies.