Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Tj has just showed up in Canadian Angie's box , won't be long till Luci arrives to sing us some of her se songs
Season 5 No GIF by The Office

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Remember when Angie had a dead rat posted to her. Then she got sent flowers/chocolates/Teddy for being sent the rat. We all know that the rat wasn't sent to her. So no mods have been pissed off for wasting their money. Wonder if Angie sent them to herself
Most probably I don't believe a word she says .....

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Remember when Angie had a dead rat posted to her. Then she got sent flowers/chocolates/Teddy for being sent the rat. We all know that the rat wasn't sent to her. So no mods have been pissed off for wasting their money. Wonder if Angie sent them to herself
They don't get annoyed when she's rolling about the floor threatening to s herself and they sent her water via Uber eats. I don't think they care they just want a mod job. I suspect they never had pets growing up and Angie is their first experience, she's like an overgrown hamster

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
‘accidentally’ gifts him and everything. Don’t know if you’ve heard that story once or 8 million times since she likes to bring it up every 2 fing minutes
I wasn't aware of her until she came in here and told us she's gorgeous and doesn't get Botox or lip filler but she's got tiny lips so that was obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.