Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
That's smart, that dog is probably the only thing she cares about - she won't be a responsible owner but she does love it.
'Get her my pretty, and her little dog too'
It makes sense why she booked a house for the come dine with me. He's saying the flat stinks he could smell it on her and he was never invited around . He could be just a bitter ex but do it she's nasty and would be the first to talk on someone else so karma ...

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
It makes sense why she booked a house for the come dine with me. He's saying the flat stinks he could smell it on her and he was never invited around . He could be just a bitter ex but do it she's nasty and would be the first to talk on someone else so karma ...
And it only takes one Anne Wilkes in the chat to spark a few more to report it. Look how Angie turned on the whole of Palestine because of animals. There'll be a few in there that will ring about it.
fur coat GIF by STATES OF UNDRESS

but now he also sounds like he's instructing clare to walk fester

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
It seems like she's saying they are two different children, but it doesn't make sense why her ex's son's mums friends are asking her to stop sharing he's hers. It's weird they'd have the same name. And it's weird she doesn't list it on her list of tragic life events.
Exactly.
As far as im aware Her ex's child died before she was with him
She has 2 kids both in care.
She was a passenger in a car crash.
I have aslo seen the gravestone of the Exs child (it is on his public tiktok) so she cannot claim that it is her child as the mothers name is on the gravestone.

Status
Not open for further replies.