Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
social network GIF
computer hacking GIF

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Trauma dump, so my lil cottage is small. So I keep my juice in a fridge in the outhouse, Iv just got into bed and Iv no water. 1. I either be dehydrated 2. Go out in the nude and get eaten by a skin walker

Didn't want to alarm anyone but I'm nude becuase I had an allergic reaction to a doughnut and my skin is covered in hives very painful 😭

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Trauma dump, so my lil cottage is small. So I keep my juice in a fridge in the outhouse, Iv just got into bed and Iv no water. 1. I either be dehydrated 2. Go out in the nude and get eaten by a skin walker

Didn't want to alarm anyone but I'm nude becuase I had an allergic reaction to a doughnut and my skin is covered in hives very painful 😭
Iv just watched a video with a 911 call and a woman had been attacked by a bear. Be careful 🫡

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere

Sorry the skin walker part made me laugh but the hives part is dreadful...I hope you'll be okay genuinely.

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown

Was the donut nice atleast? But don’t dehydrate, better for the skin to stay well rested and hydrated

Mar 2, 2024

Are you Miss Honey from Matilda?!
I Want You Reaction GIF

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Just run free to get your drink. I do hope the hives go soon though. Between rolling round with cacti and getting hives, I’m starting to think we need to buy you a suit of armour or something
I didn't even bring that cactus inside you know it's living in the porch, it's an outdoor cactus now 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.