Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2024
Wonderland
Idk how true this is but this woman seems to think Rebecca’s DC for the child isn’t signed by any family, after Rebecca stating she signed it all
A death certificate isn't signed only by a coroner.
Idk how true this is but this woman seems to think Rebecca’s DC for the child isn’t signed by any family, after Rebecca stating she signed it all
She showed it on a live today. It was for her son. It was very clear. There were about 300 people in the live who saw it.

Wrong. @The man with no name has been accused of being Scottish johnny several times. I hint mentioned it last night. Then Tony's slipped up with his trouble with this English man with name and somehow mass hysteria erupted.

At this point even if that is Johnny in here. It's all a mess anyways and makes it look like I just randomly said it. When I didn't.
Theres 2 “man with no name” accounts. The one not in here is in Canadian angies box rn, he’s the English one. So the one in here, could be Scottish Johnny? Milkshake bum hole Johnny? I mean, I’m not being funny, he sure enjoyed Demis lives so that would make sense.

Man with no name, this ain’t Banterland. Go be noncy elsewhere if you’re Johnny
Nervous Darren Criss GIF by NBC

Reactions: Deleted member 3068
A death certificate isn't signed only by a coroner.

She showed it on a live today. It was for her son. It was very clear. There were about 300 people in the live who saw it.
I guessed your account would make an appearance again soon. Ready to reveal your identity yet or still flexing about knowing s? 😂 also, any connection to the the Terrys Chocolate Orange account that is in the Clappers with PLM members? The Rule Breakers account outing them all on TikTok has used to have screenshots showing an account with that name in there (strangely been deleted now😏). Very strange coincidence 🤔

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Theres 2 “man with no name” accounts. The one not in here is in Canadian angies box rn, he’s the English one. So the one in here, could be Scottish Johnny? Milkshake bum hole Johnny? I mean, I’m not being funny, he sure enjoyed Demis lives so that would make sense.

Man with no name, this ain’t Banterland. Go be noncy elsewhere if you’re Johnny
Nervous Darren Criss GIF by NBC
I'm just going to start trying to beg aliens to take me away from this planet at this point tbh I can't handle noncey bellends called Scottish  jobby oops I meant Johnny (the dairy farm rectum) running around trying to be nice nice on the sly (if he is in here) it's melting my brain I want to punch something

I'm just going to start trying to beg aliens to take me away from this planet at this point tbh I can't handle noncey bellends called Scottish  jobby oops I meant Johnny (the dairy farm rectum) running around trying to be nice nice on the sly (if he is in here) it's melting my brain I want to punch something
If it is him, I feel sick I’ve been communicating with them in here 😭😭

Status
Not open for further replies.