Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
WTF is tee4thersa another Zia lmao
Talking of zia she was gifting and sent 10 subscription racist pearl yesterday
Screenshot_20240507_172532_TikTok.jpg

I couldn’t figure out at first why Ang’s live was making me uncomfortable. I think it’s because it’s a solid example of how easily a creator’s mistakes can be forgotten and they become loved and celebrated again. This is going to make Angela insufferable 😒
It’s taken me a long time to be able to lose anger I feel over that. I never forget but I have to accept that others do. Was hard watching Angies platform grow. Now I try just enjoy the car crash of her platform and not get any emotions over it 👹 maybe that’s why I became a dirty stinking troll.

I think Lynz going to bring up CC being mods for Cal today. She said me and Judas are the worst, when she was in Cals earlier 😱

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I couldn’t figure out at first why Ang’s live was making me uncomfortable. I think it’s because it’s a solid example of how easily a creator’s mistakes can be forgotten and they become loved and celebrated again. This is going to make Angela insufferable 😒
It's the Internet, nothing is ever forgotten, it just drifts until is picked up and then it is brand new all over again.
Pro Wrestling Sport GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
It’s taken me a long time to be able to lose anger I feel over that. I never forget but I have to accept that others do. Was hard watching Angies platform grow. Now I try just enjoy the car crash of her platform and not get any emotions over it 👹 maybe that’s why I became a dirty stinking troll.

I think Lynz going to bring up CC being mods for Cal today. She said me and Judas are the worst, when she was in Cals earlier 😱
I can't stand Angie , or anything she debates/talks about/discusses , I'm waiting for the Lynz & Angie fall out.

Status
Not open for further replies.