Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
Has Lynz actually done anything on her holiday other than follow Angie around tiktok? Seriously. b, you're in California with your family - go spend time with THEM. Leave the drunk to fend for herself. Smiles is sucking up to her anyway, so your presence won't be missed.
She can't be in California she got the time wrong when she got there... 99% sure she's in Orlando

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
When I see Luci I feel like I’ve been transported back to 2010 and not in a good nostalgic way.

She reminds me of a cheesy radio presenter.

I just look at her and think who the fs your target audience?

Season 16 Simon GIF by America's Got Talent's Got Talent
She should team up with Charlie 🧚‍♂️

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
How do you know? I haven't seen any evidence 🤔 I think this is a broad thing to speculate on someone. Again this is Tony Official and Alex Brigham saying this s, Alex has said all of us blocked on here have said "sick s" so he isn't exactly an honest man
It's been suggested in several lives for weeks and there's been a a couple of incidents that made me suspicious. Hence why I mentioned it two days ago. I'm not arsed if people believe me, I said what I said. I'm not sorry, and I still have my suspicions 🙂

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
It's been suggested in several lives for weeks and there's been a a couple of incidents that made me suspicious. Hence why I mentioned it two days ago. I'm not arsed if people believe me, I said what I said. I'm not sorry, and I still have my suspicions 🙂
I haven't been as active with work so I haven't seen anything as of yet. I completely get to be suspicious of people and respect that, I'm sitting on the fence rn until I see it myself or have proof sent to me because I haven't been around for it. I don't really give alex my time of day anymore after blocking me

Status
Not open for further replies.