Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
I lose interest in things fairly quickly and can honestly say I've now lost interest in the largest game of cockernut guess who, (possible contenders- any pompous looking female with a dog)
Beginning to think Lisa sadly may have a case of mistaken identity and I'm bowing out of giving C the air time, until we get something a little more concrete.

Chunkz

Apr 15, 2024
Rochdale
Her name is Leanne

Screenshot 2024-05-08 165732.png
I reckon that’s her tbh

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
that video one of you just posted is not cockerpoo its not her voice. So i just saw that shes no longer going to do a live to talk about it but shes uploaded a photo as proof. That is not proof.
The only proof would be a video of her clicking on the account and going to cockerpoo inbox, and uploading the clip of her voice.
Yeah I’d really like to hear a clip too. She did say in her video that she saw this woman on a very regular basis over a long period of time. I’m sure if you were going through a very traumatic time and someone helped cause that trauma you would know that voice

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Has Lynz actually done anything on her holiday other than follow Angie around tiktok? Seriously. b, you're in California with your family - go spend time with THEM. Leave the drunk to fend for herself. Smiles is sucking up to her anyway, so your presence won't be missed.
Look at DG,JC,WOLF,DAVE, GRACIE,ETC ALL KN HOLIDAY,THE GUYS ALL SITTING TOGETHER ON THEIR OWN LIVES ON TT, GRACIE SAID ”OH I WON’T BE WATCHING TT WHILE IN MEXICO” THEN SHE’S STREAMING THE DIVKNG EXPERIENCE AND THEN THE CIRCUS ACT? oops, no shouty, I went on holiday for 2 weeks and never went on social media once. wtf is wrong with people? They’re obsessed with views & gifts

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Look at DG,JC,WOLF,DAVE, GRACIE,ETC ALL KN HOLIDAY,THE GUYS ALL SITTING TOGETHER ON THEIR OWN LIVES ON TT, GRACIE SAID ”OH I WON’T BE WATCHING TT WHILE IN MEXICO” THEN SHE’S STREAMING THE DIVKNG EXPERIENCE AND THEN THE CIRCUS ACT? oops, no shouty, I went on holiday for 2 weeks and never went on social media once. wtf is wrong with people? They’re obsessed with views & gifts
None of them could manage in the real world

Status
Not open for further replies.