Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Captain Cal
20240508194005.jpg

Feb 29, 2024
I am in no way on spickers side but hearing her talk/seeing her type in chats that wording is  way off imo as well.

"...I was doing exacly that my job." Poopy would have used punctuation there.

"...whatever you choose to do it won't help you in the long run I promise you that." Same here, Crapbags would have used punctuation.

She's not as eloquent as she makes out but she does use punctuation at least, perhaps it was written in haste, perhaps it was written by someone else to rile Lisa up further - however, it's v fishy and I don't think any of this should be brought online with what the situation has been revealed to be.

Crapper should not be alluding that it  may or may  not be her that Lisa is talking about and issues involving children's care should remain a matter removed from social media.

Those are just my thoughts, sorry for the long post.
She made have made mistakes writing the message out of anger though? I have seen cockerpoo misspell things a few times! She even got now and know mixed up the other day and I saw someone from here correct her in the comment section!
There’s something sus going on anyway, because cockerpoo is normally cocky when it comes to this sort of stuff!
Look at the first time someone in here said they knew who cockerpoo was, they were all making jokes and calling us stupid…. Cockerpoos whole demeanour has changed since this other woman has threatened to expose her, her responses have been really weird and she’s gone quiet!
If it’s not her, then she’s played this the wrong way! If I was accused of what she was accused of I would be screaming my innocence until Luke’s cows fs came home! Not making Jason statham style threats 🤣

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
There is no way to authenticate any screenshot unless we can inspect the original. I don’t think a screen recording showing her opening that message she says is from Cockerpoo and visiting her page is enough. Now if she was to share her login info (which I don’t expect her to) with someone credible, let’s say then it might quash some of the doubt.
Only way is for her to film herself using another device, click on cockerpoo and go to messages

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Chester had announced he’s leaving TikTok …. For the hundredth time this year 🤣🤣 He always does these posts and then never leaves
IMG_7137.png
Another one bits the dust....and yes I did sing it
I mean this nicely but how can Cal afford his nice place with a river view when he seems

Serious question - Does Cal have learning difficulties of some degree , or is he always drugged up to the eyeballs?
Definitely ADHD .....I CANT understand him

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Cal just blocked me again I’m really upset. One of you was in there without a matching username and told me to check cc and I said check cc for what and he went mental. It’s your fault whoever you are and I expect an apology I’m very cross.
Im Upset GIF by ALLBLK (formerly known as UMC)
I am very dearly sorry, I was trying to @ you this entire time I swear! And I will plead your case

Status
Not open for further replies.