Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
That NHS Patient Voices thing has clarified this for me.

Lisa thought it was her, because they sound SO SIMILAR, but at the same time, I can identify the inflection and realise it’s not actually her. But to someone who maybe hasn’t listened to cockerpoo as frequently as us, and also I don’t imagine Lisa has daily lengthy chats with Jenny, she has assumed it’s her.

So this would make the messages even less likely to be legit from Cockerpoo. Because it simply isn’t Cockerpoo. She’s got the wrong gal.
I feel like it still could be though cos that patient vid is 11 years old, enough time for her to perfect her voice with articulation

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village

Lisa thought it was her, because they sound SO SIMILAR, but at the same time, I can identify the inflection and realise it’s not actually her. But to someone who maybe hasn’t listened to cockerpoo as frequently as us, and also I don’t imagine Lisa has daily lengthy chats with Jenny, she has assumed it’s her.

So this would make the messages even less likely to be legit from Cockerpoo. Because it simply isn’t Cockerpoo. She’s got the wrong gal.
why did cocker💩 say it was her? Is she trying to do that girl over

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024

I really thought I was going mad y'know , I was trying to make it clear in my head , I get Lisa is angry and I get why she is angry , I just couldn't get over the thought of something bad happening , if she has her children she needs to focus on them , not get herself into situations that could really do things up.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
It's probably for the best unless of course you're desperate to be a superstar on Tiktok.
Are you two alright? I just asked not because one SHOULD have an account, just that many here do have an account that they’ve mentioned and I wanted to message you. I wasn’t asking for your address.

And no one wants to be a superstar on TikTok are you referring to me? I have one video.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Apparently Gypsy Queen is the best Mum in the world for getting her kids kebabs from the takeaway at 8:45pmfor dinner. Great Mum
Look Twice Yes GIF by Gogglebox Australia

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I really thought I was going mad y'know , I was trying to make it clear in my head , I get Lisa is angry and I get why she is angry , I just couldn't get over the thought of something bad happening , if she has her children she needs to focus on them , not get herself into situations that could really do things up.
100% agree with this.

Also I’ve listened to that Voices about ten times now and that woman has a Manchester twang whereas Cockerpoo has more of a posh Liverpool/Lancashire twang.

Feb 29, 2024
How beautiful that MH is now able to return back to the house because she has made measures to change, a few days sober, but her and AJ aren't back together so please don't forget to contribute to her ridiculously modest Go Fund Me. There's no way that they will get back together, in a shock plot twist, after she gets thousands of pounds.

Oh and how wonderful of Gracie to gift EQ a 30k gift from her beg fund, thanks to the crazy gift (please notice me) fools. There's your recognition 👏
I know someone had money from a divorce and could pay 6 months up front for rent. They still wouldn't take her on as she had no income coming in

Reactions: CLAs Fish Pie

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I said the exact same thing on EQ live. This a ploy for money?
I'll be shocked if it isn't because right now it looks like it totally is. There's also that video of courtassassin saying she has been been trying to contact MH cos she knows people with properties that she could rent, but MH is not responding.

Suspicious ✅

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Are you two alright? I just asked not because one SHOULD have an account, just that many here do have an account that they’ve mentioned and I wanted to message you. I wasn’t asking for your address.

And no one wants to be a superstar on TikTok are you referring to me? I have one video.
I think I read your message wrong. When you said ''I don’t know because other people do and I wanted to message you'' I thought you meant other people knew my TT name and so I said ''I don't give a toss..''

I apologise.

Status
Not open for further replies.