Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
That's the most ironic part for me, she explained how much tiktok was negatively affecting her family life and her presence even when her granddaughter would speak too her and she was too focused on tiktok to even acknowledge her existence. To go back on that to me seems like you have chosen tiktok over family dynamic.
This needs to be said in a post!

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Unpopular Opinion but I couldn't give 3 fs and a tug about Red and Squeak arguing. Squeak shouldn't have even got in the box with her background. I mean the woman was PLM for god's sake. I don't want to hear any s about it being in the beginning either. It was a horrid group from the start. Also, do everything else as well. I had to log off for a couple of days because the hypocrisy was becoming too much. To see people rightfully so go for dread but say EQ is just an act does my head in! Just because someone is upfront with the evilness doesn't mean it's okay! I can put a bow on a snake but it's still a snake!

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
Please people don’t leave!
We aren’t always gonna agree or have the same values or opinions.
For me I have to see things with my own eyes to believe it, but that’s because if I have an opinion I want it to be my own and not influenced by he said, she said. That doesn’t mean to say I don’t trust anyone. Miss beg and the gang are always gonna be ruthless and have each others backs. I understand people want to know who people are, but does it really matter. When you know then what? Just calling them out on their BS is more fun. Ruining someone’s life is different, I couldn’t live with myself I did that to someone. That’s just me.
Sorry for those thinking stfu, yes I am still here and posting like a good girl, as demanded. ✌🏻☮️

Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
I personally love watching people's videos here as I'm not always able to look on tiktok to watch them, @deadwood cracks me up with pictures and their videos, I can't tell you how many times I've been courting laughing in the staff toilets because of them 😭🤣
Also I love watching yours @MrsDoubtfire so please don't ever stop posting them on here!

I like that inbetween deep conversations on here (that edl and angie have coursed) we can smile, laugh and take care of each others MH which is alot more than any of them fs can do!

Snet from off the toilet 😁🤎🤣

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Alex acting all billy big balls today
Right, it was weird. I guess she thinks she's untouchable now, people in her corner bigging her up and paving over her sty behaviour. You really can't get cancelled on TT.
Stfu GIF by MOODMAN

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
That's the most ironic part for me, she explained how much tiktok was negatively affecting her family life and her presence even when her granddaughter would speak too her and she was too focused on tiktok to even acknowledge her existence. To go back on that to me seems like you have chosen tiktok over family dynamic.
Exactly she don’t give a flying do about her granddaughter or family because she would stay off but it’s the money she knows she get loads when she back the 2 bob t that it is

Status
Not open for further replies.