Big Al: 'I'm sorry you felt i didn't defend you'
BadGSqueak:
Angela Bassett GIF

And Mazza kicking him on the way out :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 3474
May 8, 2024
Up Miss Reds ass
I’m calling it now! Zac does leaderboard (tacky AF after this week), him & red makeup, all is forgiven, after causing fing mayhem on the app and arguments between people. All screams of a tacky AF setup to me.

I saw Dread and Julie going at it, that dread is fing awful. Her MH was so bad earlier in week, now she’s acting like an arrogant t. fing bully group back together, Pearl be back with them soon. You can already tell they back as causing ructions. I despise this bunch of begs.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Claire kills me "Alex you little pussyhole" Paula goes "I have to restart" and Claires like "Yeah I think that's best" like it wasn't her fault 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's honestly comedy gold.
I need to get on making a Claire ai or something bc she really deserves it just for that just don't know what kind of prompt to put in other that 'fing legend'

Feb 29, 2024
Aye, I told her I’m sorry if I’m dragging this up further for her but I can’t deal with liars so wanted to make a video to clear off the woman in the NHS video. I didn’t ask her to provide negative proof because you can’t really prove you didn’t send a message. It’s proof enough for me that she didn’t send it due to the errors made with Lisa’s editing skills.

All Lisa has to do is take a screen recording and I’ll take
If cockerpoo deleted the message would it say message deleted or would the message just be gone on her side? Surely you can still see messages if you have been blocked? Can she not screen record herself clicking on the girls profile and going into the messages…. But then again cockerpoo could already have deleted the whole message thread so it would be pointless!

Status
Not open for further replies.