Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
I just want to give a heads up if I disappear for a length of time I'm in the process of surgery on my back. I don't want people to wonder why I go so quiet and that it rises me as suspicious if i do. I know it's impacted me a lot mentally with all of the MRI's etc and I've had to be on the down low to kind of process it all. 🙌🏻
Take all the time you need hope all goes well for you 💪🫶

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Just Married Wedding GIF by Adele

just off on our honeymoon Kas x

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
I just want to give a heads up if I disappear for a length of time I'm in the process of surgery on my back. I don't want people to wonder why I go so quiet and that it rises me as suspicious if i do. I know it's impacted me a lot mentally with all of the MRI's etc and I've had to be on the down low to kind of process it all. 🙌🏻
Hope all goes well, will be thinking of you and hope you have a swift recovery 🙌🏼

• Love
Reactions: Anonymous

Medusa

Can anyone remember Boxer? I know him and Michelle had beef then one of his gifters came forward and told everyone she had been financially manipulated into gifting him - it was clear to see the poor woman had issues and was extremely vulnerable, since then I've not seen him on TT.
I know people are quick to say "gifters need a reality check" but most of them do have vulnerabilities and they are manipulated into gifting. Whether we like it or not, it does happen.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Is the first one the antihistamine because it knocks me out for days. Nearly fell down the stairs when I took it 😂. Not tried nytol but I shall add to the list. Zopis are too addictive, I know they help me fall to sleep but I just can’t stay asleep. So weird. Yeah that’s it Phenergan nearly made me go head first down the stairs. I couldn’t life my body it was so heavy. That was after 16 hours sleep, but that was years back. Never taking that s again 😂😂
Yeah Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride is the antihistamine , I believe a lot of them are , I think you can get lower doses of it though , that Phenergan stuff is dangerous , I used it for a few days and I'd never felt an out of body life experience like it

Status
Not open for further replies.