Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Can you link me up with your plug please💀🤣
At this point the original poster (who's name I can't write now I can't see it) should start a tt shop and direct you all to it.

Commission baby!!!

Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I pulled up to the school a few minutes ago and picked my phone up and it was just TITS. Like Tommy put a fing top on.

This is fing awful though. Does anyone know how it works with what Bradley said when the abuse happened outside of the country? If you’re both UK citizens and your partner is abusive to you on holiday, can you not act on it because it happened outside of UK?
I am pretty sure this happens less within the m25. In the park everyone does (I think that’s fine) but rarely do people walk streets like that aside from construction workers occasionally. I think it’s fing horrifying and I don’t get it - do they want a tan? Do they think women like it?

Reactions: BattyBat
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I heard you. You were ace, you sure you’re not Chloe Kent? You sound just like her 😂
Anyway does anyone record this Karma Kas and put his full lives on YouTube? I’m asleep normally by 9 😭 I really want to see him take DG down. He really loves himself doesn’t he?
Just on my break looking her up. She looks kind of fun! But no I’m not her. However I’m glad cos she doesn’t sound like EQ minx which is what I fear us southerners can sound like 💞

Reactions: Deleted member 3068
Feb 29, 2024
Not gonna lie I’m not comfortable with Bradley saying I can’t hit a woman so I’ll throw things around the room in anger.

If you can’t effectively communicate without that level of anger you shouldn’t be in the relationship.

EQS trash but I don’t think he’s an anger either.
It's called reaction abuse (or something like that) it takes years to leave and I think Bradley left the relationship quite quick considering.

Medusa

She's 100% manipulated him , if this wasn't true she'd be getting angry and shouting like she usually does. EQ has done everything in her power to shut him up , I hate that he wasn't listened to by Red , Luke etc because of EQ , it's SICK!
They are all guilty for trying to silence the poor lad, he had reached our to Miss Red about the abuse and in her words "he was like a son" and reminded her of her own son. Yet she ditched him because Eq didn't want anyone mentioning Bradleys name or their relationship. If people can see how twisted that is then they need serious help.

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I am pretty sure this happens less within the m25. In the park everyone does (I think that’s fine) but rarely do people walk streets like that aside from construction workers occasionally. I think it’s fing horrifying and I don’t get it - do they want a tan? Do they think women like it?
Right? Like I get it, he’s in his own home. Sometimes I walk around my home with no top on too, but it doesn’t mean I’d go on live and basically wipe my phone screen with my nipples like Tommy just did.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I heard you. You were ace, you sure you’re not Chloe Kent? You sound just like her 😂
Anyway does anyone record this Karma Kas and put his full lives on YouTube? I’m asleep normally by 9 😭 I really want to see him take DG down. He really loves himself doesn’t he?
I can record tonights and YT it for you :)

Also I bloody love Chloe Kent

Status
Not open for further replies.