Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I Class myself as a size 8 but I’m not
Troll Smile GIF

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
100% I have 2 black dogs & a black &silver one
He has a very, very damaged relationship with his mother, probably felt like she never paid him enough attention or chose a father figure over him. He's too grandiose and wants to be seen as the hero, the big brave boy by the middle-aged and older women. He wants bitty. Red made him feel the most important, the most powerful like he was her chosen knight - because she saw how low he acted before and that he'd be a willing, rotund guard dog. The man went on about sexually deviant behaviour and was FAPPING (not sure if something that small would make a 'Fap!' but you get my drift) on live.
detty pig

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
He has a very, very damaged relationship with his mother, probably felt like she never paid him enough attention or chose a father figure over him. He's too grandiose and wants to be seen as the hero, the big brave boy by the middle-aged and older women. He wants bitty. Red made him feel the most important, the most powerful like he was her chosen knight - because she saw how low he acted before and that he'd be a willing, rotund guard dog. The man went on about sexually deviant behaviour and was FAPPING (not sure if something that small would make a 'Fap!' but you get my drift) on live.
detty pig
Perfectly put

Status
Not open for further replies.