Not open for further replies.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Love Fred!! Who's Fred?
Screenshot_20240511_013200_Cut Paste Photos.jpg

NittyNora

Mar 7, 2024
Uk
Sorry for my late post but I'm sorry but Paula makes out she's this nice person but mocking a man's mental health calling him a cry baby is sick saying vile stuff bout him with the rest of the bully group as anyone else seen this I've been watching a few weeks now nanny d is another vile woman a bully and getting in Paulas head I would never want a friend like Paula coz real friends don't slate there friends on tiktok in front of loads of people but if he slated u and called u vile names omfg tiktok would go crazy Paula ant no nice lady sorry she's vile
Are you ok Alex?

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
Sorry for my late post but I'm sorry but Paula makes out she's this nice person but mocking a man's mental health calling him a cry baby is sick saying vile stuff bout him with the rest of the bully group as anyone else seen this I've been watching a few weeks now nanny d is another vile woman a bully and getting in Paulas head I would never want a friend like Paula coz real friends don't slate there friends on tiktok in front of loads of people but if he slated u and called u vile names omfg tiktok would go crazy Paula ant no nice lady sorry she's vile
Oh no which man was this? Does he have a bendy mushroom? Does he grunt when he's in the box? Is he a bully? Does he target women? Is he racist? Is he homophobic? Does he manipulate women when he doesn't get his own way? Does he call people wronguns or peodo's? If you answer yes to any of these questions I don't give a do about the crying little b that he is.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
ALSO INCLUDED IS A SHORT COURSE ON HOW TO BE A RACIST WITH A SIDE NOTE OF TRANSPHOBIA

How lovely of EDL chairman LukethePuke to repost

CEO of the EDL, Red, will be available for questions re HOW NOT TO GIVE A s ABOUT ANYONES MH BUT YOUR OWN

Refreshments available at the end

GIFTING VERY MUCH ENCOURAGED

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
ALSO INCLUDED IS A SHORT COURSE ON HOW TO BE A RACIST WITH A SIDE NOTE OF TRANSPHOBIA

How lovely of EDL chairman LukethePuke to repost

CEO of the EDL, Red, will be available for questions re HOW NOT TO GIVE A s ABOUT ANYONES MH BUT YOUR OWN

Refreshments available at the end

GIFTING VERY MUCH ENCOURAGED
Bitty is going to speak on how he was mocked for screaming about Mummy and people saying he's a lesbian and yet also a gay man who humps celine dion.
And that he's clare balding

Status
Not open for further replies.