Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Is this a new thing?
IMG_7202.png
This happens to me if I accidentally open a reaction in a new tab 💀

Feb 27, 2024
London
Nether him nor Red are credible to give their unbiased opinion. Right now at this moment of time there’s only Remi who is
C
I'm calling out for an urgent appeal for a missing Judas. Loves doughnuts, was last seen a few days, Very concerned and need her returning safe and sound.
Please call number: 1-CommentCafe-489 on speed dial if spotted.
Reward: a clap 👏

IMG_5174.jpeg
Where's our Judas?🥺

Apr 27, 2024
United Kingdom
Morning!
Just want to say sorry if I have pissed anyone off. I have had some conversations away from here and I never want to be a t and annoy people, and have taken a lot of important stuff on board that I don’t notice from inside my own little bubble.

I just think Judas needs to come back now :(
Hope you don’t feel my comments have been difficult. I just feel TikTok is so all or nothing. So cockerpickyourshitup becomes angelic if someone else does wrong. And someone said similar about Angie this morning. So many people can be wrong in one situation!

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Hope you don’t feel my comments have been difficult. I just feel TikTok is so all or nothing. So cockerpickyourshitup becomes angelic if someone else does wrong. And someone said similar about Angie this morning. So many people can be wrong in one situation!
Honestly, I’ve taken every comment as just people’s genuine view. I’m actually thankful that we are in a place here where people do just say what they think because there’s no sugarcoating s and that’s the best way to live. I just now see how much I hone in on what I see as my ‘point’ in my own head, and how desperately different that comes off to everyone else 🤣

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Well they’ve certainly done a number on Angie !! No balls, no morals and playing their silly games.
She’s a fully fledged EDL member now
I can’t believe just how many gifts have been sent in this battle when you consider they are 1 coin gifts. 30k vs 25k. Definitely a set up in order for Angie to win so Miss Red gets more attention hanging her profile photo.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
No , but the on the beach Holiday TV advert for the last few years has had me raging at the TV 😂

`It's the most wonderful time of the do OFF`
I still have an old KFC advert stuck in my head that occasionally plays on loop every now and then...drives me to the point of madness

(Edit) Looked it up rq and it's from 2010 - it has plagued my mind since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.