Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
As far as I’m concerned Paula has been a good friend to Alex. She has supported him even when he hasn’t deserved it. Alex unfortunately doesn’t care about Paula. His loyalties lie with Miss Red. And no matter what you do to try and reel him back in he will always be team Red. As hard as it is, I think Paula should cut ties with Alex completely. She doesn’t need him! But he will need her..
I like Paula, ive never seen her being horrible just to be nasty, she's stuck up for herself. Alex is so boring I'm surprised he has any friends, he has loyalty to people that don't have loyalty back.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Dopamine. Hell of a drug
Screenshot_20240511_170244_Speech Bubbles.jpg

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Been chatting to Judas and she wanted me to pass on that she’s taking a mental health break 🩵 She’s also caught a nasty virus and feeling rotten bless her 🤧 It was nothing personal to anyone by unfollowing, she just needed a clear head space and communication break 🙏🏼

We love you knobhead 🐆🤎

IMG_3169.jpeg

IMG_2482.jpeg
If anyone is speaking to Judas , or she's here reading in secret , sending you the best , I'll even do a donut run when you return , take the time you need to refresh and come back as brutal as ever :love: (P.S - hope the Ozempic is going well!)

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I'm out for a meal in a minute, I rarely leave home I'm so fing nervous! Why can't I be normal!!!! I've pooed twice with nerves..its fing pizza e press not brain surgery!!
I don't think many people realise social anxiety until it hits them , and it can hit people literally at any point! I hope you manage to enjoy your meal x

Status
Not open for further replies.