Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I remember him from when he used to go into Trans debates. He didn’t like Trans people and insinuated that drag story time was a cover for pedos. He has a very sick mind
Oh it's fing on...
Mario Bava Horror GIF by Bright Light Bright Light

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I remember him from when he used to go into Trans debates. He didn’t like Trans people and insinuated that drag story time was a cover for pedos. He has a very sick mind
Oooo so he's a down low chaser? (Still stoned) Usually those who shout the loudest have something to hide, like when right wing ultra conservative politians get caught on grindr etc?
Always Sunny Reaction GIF

(No girls I have no proof, just speculation)

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I am finding out a lot of stuff for the first time about Stinkyham and now I am determined to go absolutely (proverbial) balls to the wall in my attempt to tear him down. I knew Hamhog was a horrendous asshole when I first scrolled into his live (unfortunately) as I previously stated on here but to this extent? What a rancid lump that basement beef wellington is.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
They think I'm you because I was blocked and asked to be unblocked 😂😂 I did tell them I wasn't you but they were having none of it! If it's any consolation I got a hero's welcome on your behalf! They love you!
Football Victory GIF by Teleraptor
I don't think they stop talking long enough to read comments and understand them. It's pointless trying to ask them any longer.

Congratulations on your hero status 👏 😂😂😂 and thank you for your valiant efforts 👌

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I am finding out a lot of stuff for the first time about Stinkyham and now I am determined to go absolutely (proverbial) balls to the wall in my attempt to tear him down. I knew Hamhog was a horrendous asshole when I first scrolled into his live (unfortunately) as I previously stated on here but to this extent? What a rancid lump that basement beef wellington is.
Any chance U could gives us a summary on what's been said about the Bellend

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I don't think they stop talking long enough to read comments and understand them. It's pointless trying to ask them any longer.

Congratulations on your hero status 👏 😂😂😂 and thank you for your valiant efforts 👌
They're trying to find you yo unblock you. They're not sure what you're tt name is. My hero status only lasts as long as you're blocked 😂
Happy Daffy Duck GIF by Looney Tunes

Status
Not open for further replies.