Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
The thing is, the SSPCA,DOGS TRUST,RSPCA are making it so difficult for people to adopt and people go to Romanian rescues etc. until they stop grabbing the cash and making it about the animals,things will never change. I support indiv breed rescues as they do the hard work
I have fostered over 20 dogs from Romania. I have 4 myself. To me I believe every dog deserves a good home. While we have dogs in the UK in rescue they are looked after fed. Dogs in Romania are subjected to a cruel life. I won't put on here what happens just Google it if you want to understand why so many people have dogs from Romania. I don't agree with any breeding of dogs and cats. But I have family and friends that have done. I don't Foster anymore as I have 4 of my own and its hard work getting them used to house sounds and getting them to understand I'm a good person. Sorry for long post but its a subject close to my heart

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I have fostered over 20 dogs from Romania. I have 4 myself. To me I believe every dog deserves a good home. While we have dogs in the UK in rescue they are looked after fed. Dogs in Romania are subjected to a cruel life. I won't put on here what happens just Google it if you want to understand why so many people have dogs from Romania. I don't agree with any breeding of dogs and cats. But I have family and friends that have done. I don't Foster anymore as I have 4 of my own and its hard work getting them used to house sounds and getting them to understand I'm a good person. Sorry for long post but its a subject close to my heart
Oh I know what happens, there’s lots of dogs near me from Romania and it breaks my heart but I mean there’s no rehoming here because of all their rules. For me as long as the dog is loved,fed,walked,groomed it’s all I ask

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I was asked to foster a longcoat Akita 2 weeks ago, he was 18months old,covered in paint. I was going to but I have 6 dogs,3 puppies and a poorly father in law. I felt so bad saying no 😭

Feb 29, 2024
Oh I know what happens, there’s lots of dogs near me from Romania and it breaks my heart but I mean there’s no rehoming here because of all their rules. For me as long as the dog is loved,fed,walked,groomed it’s all I ask
I know it's terrible so many homes out there. I have a friend who's going to a rescue tomorrow but I've told her she may be turned down as has small children. Unfortunately people lie when handing their dogs into rescue so its so difficult to rehome. I'm not a fan of the RSPCA and most animal rescues that are on FB or animal surporters agree.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I have no sympathy for her whatsoever. More fool her. When she had her son playing Roblox in another room,while she was drinking on live and he came in asking for unis, was the last straw for me. She was asking for a blackout and she was leaving her son unattended on a gaming site .
Are we meant to sit next to our kids as they game? I don't think I can handle that much cursing, screaming and crying at such a close proximity

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I know it's terrible so many homes out there. I have a friend who's going to a rescue tomorrow but I've told her she may be turned down as has small children. Unfortunately people lie when handing their dogs into rescue so its so difficult to rehome. I'm not a fan of the RSPCA and most animal rescues that are on FB or animal surporters agree.
I’d recommend a specific breed rescue tbh

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head

Attachments

• IMG_1926.jpeg
    IMG_1926.jpeg
    70 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1929.jpeg
    IMG_1929.jpeg
    49.4 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1930.jpeg
    IMG_1930.jpeg
    48.1 KB · Views: 30
Feb 28, 2024
USA
I might sound like a soppy bastard here by saying this,I fully expect to be to be kicked to the curb😅 because we at CC don’t do soppy, kindness, and goodwill. I’m sorry😭😂

After reading MrsD’s post that jusdas is taking some time Mh time out,I hope everyone one of you dickwads are doing ok🤗.
TikTok has been so bad these last few weeks and some of the topics are that have been spoken about are quite sensitive subjects. As we’re all strangers to each other, neither one of us know what’s really going on in someone’s personal life. As humans we’re very good at hiding our feelings and pretending things are ok.

Please look after your MH & take time away from social media if needs be☺️.

I hope all you
dickheads are having a fan’fing’tastic evening✌🏽🤎

Feb 29, 2024
I was asked to foster a longcoat Akita 2 weeks ago, he was 18months old,covered in paint. I was going to but I have 6 dogs,3 puppies and a poorly father in law. I felt so bad saying no 😭
Akitas are very different to your average dog. They are very strong dogs and dominant. I would have said a big no. 6 dogs and 3 puppies! You've got your hands full. Best thing is to find a Akita rescue and I bet he isn't castrated so would have been a big risk for you to take him on

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
I might sound like a soppy bastard here by saying this,I fully expect to be to be kicked to the curb😅 because we at CC don’t do soppy, kindness, and goodwill. I’m sorry😭😂

After reading MrsD’s post that jusdas is taking some time Mh time out,I hope everyone one of you dickwads are doing ok🤗.
TikTok has been so bad these last few weeks and some of the topics are that have been spoken about are quite sensitive subjects. As we’re all strangers to each other, neither one of us know what’s really going on in someone’s personal life. As humans we’re very good at hiding our feelings and pretending things are ok.

Please look after your MH & take time away from social media if needs be☺️.

I hope all you
dickheads are having a fan’fing’tastic evening✌🏽🤎
❤️🤎 👑 agree dickwad

Status
Not open for further replies.