Florida
Dog spam..
Dottie, Harry, Betty and Olive ❤️
IMG_4970.jpeg
are they Boston terriers?

Diazepam

Apr 5, 2024
The Chemist
Just back from my lovely New neighbours. I'm stuffed to the gunnels with the most delicious African food, none of which I can pronounce or know the ingrients of! I've drank a large amount of something called ogogoro (not sure of spelling) it was veryyyy nice 😊 Needless to say, I have brought home a very large doggy bag!!
Dog Lunch GIF by MOODMAN
Ógógóró is strong did u take home any Suya or jollof. Africans are feeders 😆

Diazepam

Apr 5, 2024
The Chemist
Sorry but would I do write a letter for someone I know only through social media about something as sensitive as this.

Surely social wouldn’t take that kind of thing on board anyway because you can’t have a true reflection of a person or their parenting from sitting in boxes with them.
fing madness

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
do off Alex.

‘Nobody mentioned blackmail’

Yeah, generally speaking, when people are actively blackmailing people, they don’t point out that they are blackmailing you stupid t.
"I am  so blackmailing you right now."

"Oh, okay, awesome!"

Is that how Gammon thinks its going to go down? That people are going to believe his lame arse because he says he didn't expressly say he was blackmailing someone.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Sorry but would I do write a letter for someone I know only through social media about something as sensitive as this.

Surely social wouldn’t take that kind of thing on board anyway because you can’t have a true reflection of a person or their parenting from sitting in boxes with them.
And knowing how nasty Alex is I wouldn't be surprised if he wrote a bad email now Tinks has outted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.