Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
If it isn’t her. Why would she not just prove it? If it wasn’t me, I’d just show who I was. She has something to hide. No one can tell me otherwise
This would work but, it also sets a bit of a precedent where any of us on here could be accused of horrendous stuff, and we would be expected to have to out ourselves to clear it up, instead of the accusations being proven to be true, if that makes sense.

Reactions: Bascar_ and Fliptok
Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
This would work but, it also sets a bit of a precedent where any of us on here could be accused of horrendous stuff, and we would be expected to have to out ourselves to clear it up, instead of the accusations being proven to be true, if that makes sense.
Yeah I completely get you. I just think something this deep, she should just open up. If someone knows who I am. It would literally be no skin off my nose. I’m no wrong un and have no reason as to why I can’t be on TikTok. I just choose to be anonymous on here.

Reactions: Ferritface

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Trying to catch up and basically they all still being fs 🤣🤣 Them lot summed up in a gif:
Lisa Kudrow Movie GIF

Just caught up, cockerpoo was more worried when that snoopy account were saying what they did the stuff she accused us all of, i do think lisa has mistaken identity via voice its an easy thing to happen lets be honest look at our mrs doubtfire she was accused of being that Amanda woman because people said they sounded the same. Like i said a few days ago it will never benefit any of us knowing who she is just like if we outted ourselves who would actually care. Lisa has been through some horrific trauma as have her children shes desperate to get her justice none of us can question that, but one thing i will say is sick is for cockerpoo to now question and laugh at this families trauma that's not ok.

Mar 31, 2024
Wales
If cockerpoo wanted to remain anonymous she shouldn't have formed friendships with people and sent them money. That's not giving anonymous vibes. I see nobody suggesting she shows her face other than herself.

Assuming everyone here isn't forming personal relationships it wouldn't matter who they were accused of being.

She is making calculated moves for attention. It's kind of pointless to deactivate her account to make Lisa thinks she's Jenny again then watch on a backup and come up anyway?

She just wants people to beg her not to leave and beg her not to dox herself. Paige is deeping an imaginary situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.