Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trixieangel41

Feb 28, 2024
Angies a horrid bitter woman who lashes out at the world. Blames it on her mental health… no. She’s just soulless. “Everyone has a drink”…. Yeah not 3 bottles a day ya fing winery.

I have no sympathy for a bully or anyone else who is in the cult. Just carry on mocking SA/R/DV saviours Angie you disgusting woman.
You would want to drink 3 bottles of fing wine a day aswell if you got trolled like she did. How would you feel if your naked pictures got sent round Tik Tok ? But it’s ok for Pigham to cry like a b when his cocktail sausage is sent round

Reactions: Lululalalulu

Crack Ya Jaw

Feb 24, 2024
Hi Mabel. Just thought I’d update u. Ang has been reading out comment cafe since last week. The good and the bad. Tattle isn’t full of the cult. You can only comment after a year so the people watching have been doing so that long. If Angie can win round tattle this lot will be a piece of pish

Reactions: Lululalalulu

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
ZIA
IMG_6989.jpeg

Am_i_Bazza

Feb 28, 2024
Miss Pineapple desperate for a shout out sad b! I’ve just realised Sheryl and Sonia are 2 different people , they sound the same to me, whiny trauma dumping old hags
Sonya sounds like she walks into walls a lot and shouldn’t be using metal cutlery unsupervised. Sheryl was good as the crazy pigeon lady in “home alone 2” but since then she’s really let herself go.

Status
Not open for further replies.