Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2024
Alreeet shaggers! Just a quick hello, hoping you’re all well ( except little princess, she can get fed ) missing your wits and savagery!! 😭😭💖💖

Here’s a scouse slayer so you know I’m being sincere init 😘

1715619303350.png
Self portrait? 🤭❤️

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Anyone seen this?
IMG_7287.png
IMG_7288.png
Ok I commented ages ago about this.

This is Shann, she was a mare, this girl is the reason zac closed his Discord and won’t entertain one. She trauma dumped DAILY, got drunk, high etc, then talked openly about SH etc. she was given a do ton of support by Zac & Mods. It was very triggering for members, so after being asked repeatedly to stop, she was removed from discord. Still had access to Mods for support.

Then she kicked up a fuss, decided wanted her gift money back. That’s the 2k she talks about. Wasn’t 2k as that was her gift total, she gifts others. She went to other creators to expose, who literally couldn’t see any evidence & wouldn’t get involved.

On her own live when drunk she’ll admit she loves zac, and just NEEDS to talk to him on phone.

She’s like a Martha tbh there is lots more to it, that’s nuts & bolts.

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
Not sure what I make of Chloe, she seems nice enough but I’ve never really watched her group of friends. I can’t stand Irish Kelly though, and sounds like she is manipulating on her lives about Chloe.

Status
Not open for further replies.