Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
London
I’m not having a good day today but trying to make the best of it and you guys helping me by making me laugh , found out last night my dog of 3 got brain tumour we taking him to be put to sleep at 7 , I fing wish he’s wasn’t being put to sleep I wish them dirty scum fs we’re ….
I am so sorry to hear this 😒🫢

Medusa

I hope you’re man/woman to admit you’re wrong when you see the actual evidence shortly that it IS her.

On what planet does her showing a highly posed, highly edited photo prove it’s her.

And since when has she lived in Isle of Wight?
Going by all your comments in Billy's chat today you're coming across as one of the musty cult. So what's you're game MissBaguette, are you a snake or just a busy body??

Reactions: Nolan 🎡

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
Here is my issue with Pearl. She in a way is just like Angie. She jumps in the fire head first then has to come back and apologize because she didn't understand the situation. Honestly, I think Miss J set up this little stunt with Pearl. I'm starting to really distrust J.
never liked Miss J shes a lynz but stays behind the scenes to cause mayhem

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I’m not having a good day today but trying to make the best of it and you guys helping me by making me laugh , found out last night my dog of 3 got brain tumour we taking him to be put to sleep at 7 , I fing wish he’s wasn’t being put to sleep I wish them dirty scum fs we’re ….
Really sorry to hear this, this is never easy, but the best decision xx

Status
Not open for further replies.