Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Twice today I've seen someone come for Miss Baguette about being an EQ supporter, which she's not of course. Brigham hates Comment Cafe AND EQ. My theory is Miss Baguette is going to be targeted to try and discredit CC. Red's not happy with the piss (or thrush🤢) being ripped out of her and Brigham will do just about anything for her. 🤔
Literally, in the comments of my video in which I am literally calling EQ out for it. Just shows these people comment on videos without actually even watching the video 🤣

Just because I watch her FYP show doesn’t mean I support her, I think she does run a good FYP show for a catch up on the days events and it’s not biased like Reds.

The more they target me, the more I’ll make ridiculous songs about genital afflictions.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I've been trying to find some `positive` stuff on Tiktok , trying to find a balance with all the chaos , anyone ever seen the guys on `youropencircle` ? They're a blind couple who just sing , but they're so uplifting , I've watched some of their lives for half hour or so , just genuine down to earth people who may struggle a little in life but don't let it stop them having fun , his voice though is amazing - this is giving more more goosebumps than the original does

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I've been trying to find some `positive` stuff on Tiktok , trying to find a balance with all the chaos , anyone ever seen the guys on `youropencircle` ? They're a blind couple who just sing , but they're so uplifting , I've watched some of their lives for half hour or so , just genuine down to earth people who may struggle a little in life but don't let it stop them having fun , his voice though is amazing - this is giving more more goosebumps than the original does

I've been watching Ben crowder sign songs..he's so sweet

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I'm currently wheeze laughing over IrishnotirishKelly saying she lost her gallbladder (lost as in it could not be found) 😭😭
Picking Belly Button GIF by Ori Toor

Status
Not open for further replies.