Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Alex you chesty, snorty, opinionated wanker, I’d rather be “irrelevant” than run round TikTok trying to be the man! When all you are is a narcissist, bullying, wanna be player, that gets their rocks off behind a green screen. Off you do to you basement, play with your wee Willy winky you beast.
homer simpson crying GIF

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
No she’s awful, Google my pet palace,I have videos too but on my real account. I was getting called out in here because I breed dogs but I health test my dogs,they’re exercised everyday,fed good raw food,natural treats ,loved,groomed (I am a professional groomer) kept in my house and I take back any dog I breed no matter how old they are. But meh, people think all breeders are nasty. She is fing nasty and cares about £

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
No she’s awful, Google my pet palace,I have videos too but on my real account. I was getting called out in here because I breed dogs but I health test my dogs,they’re exercised everyday,fed good raw food,natural treats ,loved,groomed (I am a professional groomer) kept in my house and I take back any dog I breed no matter how old they are. But meh, people think all breeders are nasty. She is fing nasty and cares about £
Does she not need tiktok to help pay for the land and the upkeep of the farm animals

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I mind when I first came into TikTok and hadn’t really figured out which creator I wanted to warch. I came across angie and being the first time I was ever in her live Alex had requested to add me as a friend😬
It’s ok he follows my main and my backup account, he’s even liked a few of my videos the thirsty bastard 😭 I just leave him to it tho, I hardly check my notifications anymore, I just go to the videos and reply to comments 🤣😂

the facts

Mar 17, 2024
None of those things were why people didn't agree with dog breeding the other day. It was the fact there's so many dogs in rescues. Regardless of how good or bad a breeder someone is there are still too many dogs in rescues.

Status
Not open for further replies.