Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
That wasn’t me, it was the tequila talking 🙂😂
Bridgerton GIF by NETFLIX

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I've made no secret about my feelings when it comes to EQ, I find the things she says vile. I don't side with either of them. I'm also aware of how calculated EQ can be but i couldn't sit on the information especially if its true. I guess time will tell and the truth will eventually come out. As for Mama Kaz, she's known for her lies, I don't even follow her on my main account because I dislike the girl. But I completely understand what you mean.
I know you can’t name names but how did you come to find out such private info 👀

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Question for everyone, do marry kill,
Angie, Miss Red and Luke.
do Red because she looks like she washes on a regular basis and only needs shagged twice a week.
Marry Luke because I think he's got a trust fund but would definitely be sneaking salt and arsenic into his food.
Kill Angie, but could easily kill any of them she's just the one I'd like to do or marry the least.

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
do Red because she looks like she washes on a regular basis and only needs shagged twice a week.
Marry Luke because I think he's got a trust fund but would definitely be sneaking salt and arsenic into his food.
Kill Angie, but could easily kill any of them she's just the one I'd like to do or marry the least.
Ty for your services of playing the game 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.