Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I’m retiring from drama for the night because I almost posted my whole face to my other account instead of my main and it’s the panic was the closest to a stroke I’ve ever felt in my life 😭😭
One time last year I was on my main and did a silly filter in bed and I looked fing shocking and accidently posted it to my story 😭😭😭 its too fing easy to hit that button. I've never played with filters since.

Feb 29, 2024
I’m retiring from drama for the night because I almost posted my whole face to my other account instead of my main and it’s the panic was the closest to a stroke I’ve ever felt in my life 😭😭
My ex had an affair for 7 yrs and when I finished the relationship I heard rumours he was with her (he always denied it) so I put her name into FB (to investigate) but instead of putting it in the search bar I put her name into a post 🤣🤣🤣 it was like slow motion deleting the post 🤣🤣

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
My ex had an affair for 7 yrs and when I finished the relationship I heard rumours he was with her (he always denied it) so I put her name into FB (to investigate) but instead of putting it in the search bar I put her name into a post 🤣🤣🤣 it was like slow motion deleting the post 🤣🤣
Stop that’s so fing funny I’m sorry 😭😭😭😭

jUsTmYOpiNioN

Feb 29, 2024
These are two easy. So do marry kill,
Paul breach, elphaba or delulu
flame thrower fire GIF

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
These are two easy. So do marry kill,
Paul breach, elphaba or delulu
How do I work this one...
I'm marrying/widowing angie again
Kill Elpabha, Mama kaz will lend me the gun cause she hates elphaba and I'm not catching anything
do Paul with one of his tent pegs, and get him to handle the gun

When I return the gun I shoot MK band Paul goes to jail
american horror story ahs coven GIF

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
So I'm in Badgalsqueaks and Alex apparently found out Kelly's downstairs neighbour that fixed her chair is a pedalo, and Toni laughed and said the chair will be "sticky" and Alex said it probably smells like fish and will be sticky....... or something along the lines....

Considering they are speaking about a fing pedalo that is absolutely disgusting...

Edit to say he's denying it and I didnt hear it with my own ears.

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
So I'm in Badgalsqueaks and Alex apparently found out Kelly's downstairs neighbour that fixed her chair is a pedalo, and Toni laughed and said the chair will be "sticky" and Alex said it probably smells like fish and will be sticky....... or something along the lines....

Considering they are speaking about a fing pedalo that is absolutely disgusting...
What in the actual do that is sickening

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024

Can’t find her live

Status
Not open for further replies.