Not open for further replies.

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
How many times do we need to hear Zac say he was in film school
Over It Reaction GIF by jjjjjohn
I assume he wasn't there long

Medusa

Have a bloody good time ❤️❤️ while you there ask him if he can sort these bags off se out on TT lol 😂
Unfortunately i won't be seeing Tyson, 😭 There's a few boxing clubs we travel to and we're all meeting up. I doubt Tyson will make a grand entrance, although there's a few people I know who would happily sort these idiots out. -Thank you. 🤎

• Love
Reactions: Chicken wings
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I didn’t even realise the extent of how it was said to Maryanne this morning. I just thought everyone was mad they said it whilst she was in the the box, not that it was actually directed towards her
Yeah it was 100% meant to be that way, his tone beforehand gave it away - that tone as though he was talking to a child...he's truly twisted af

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Good morning everyone. I'd been offline until about 11.30pm last night, scrolled into utter chaos caused by Alex. Caught up in Charlie's Oxygens post ( thanks) and was so upset with what Alex said I went and watched a film. I hope everyone here is okay today.
Alex if you reading here..you are a Knobhead who's morals have fallen, your friendship with Irish kelly is toxic, you are a vile human SYM
Hope you're okay ❤️

Anyone else listening into Charlies? Him sending people to @charlies oxygen TT to watch the video made me giggle , but to them hear him say `No I am not on oxygen!` not long after had me howling 😭 😭
Omg I didn’t even think of it in that context. That’s gotta hurt him everytime it’s mentioned 😂😂😂

Lisa defending Alex and Irish Kel in Breaking News aka Charlie's live!
ARE YOU fING SERIOUS?!
She’s claiming if you watch the full live Kelly posted, you’ll see it wasn’t mean that way. Then said Kelly cut out the pedalo stuff. Erm, that is the fing context you heathen

Status
Not open for further replies.