Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2024
London
Struck off, then on the app going for risings desperately wanting money. claiming she was going on holiday with her kids with it, reality was having weight loss surgery 🤔 struck off and suddenly desperate for surgery to drastically change her appearance 🤔 why then🤔 if you wanted that surgery why not when you was in employment able to save and pay for it🤔 coincidentally, her fella " cheated" around the same time🤔 did he cheat or did he leave in disgust at what she'd been struck off for🤔
THIS

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
Struck off, then on the app going for risings desperately wanting money. claiming she was going on holiday with her kids with it, reality was having weight loss surgery 🤔 struck off and suddenly desperate for surgery to drastically change her appearance 🤔 why then🤔 if you wanted that surgery why not when you was in employment able to save and pay for it🤔 coincidentally, her fella " cheated" around the same time🤔 did he cheat or did he leave in disgust at what she'd been struck off fo
o_Oo_O

Reactions: Ronald Macdonald

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
Mrs pineapple just copied that Brummy who said he had an evil twin 🤣 swear down since tiktok I haven't even renewed my TV licence 🤣.

My thing is I bet XLbully J is somehow related to Mrs pineapple (sister, cousin ect) as they do look alike don't they!
Plus the apple doesn't fall far from the tree as XLbully J was sacked as a midwife for neglect....apparently.
"My thing is" OK Cockerpoo 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.