Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
I knew Angie reminded me of someone
IMG_9807.jpeg

Medusa

You're one of the most dangerous,sick and twisted do ups Ange. You have no room to mention anyone who blames someone for a. How's the paramedic and his family doing after you've blamed him?! Oh.. and how's the uber driver you also blamed for raping you in his car?! You're one horrible, disgusting piece of s Angie, No one in their right mind to even touch your fishy, pissy flaps.

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
You're one of the most dangerous,sick and twisted do ups Ange. You have no room to mention anyone who blames someone for a. How's the paramedic and his family doing after you've blamed him?! Oh.. and how's the uber driver you also blamed for raping you in his car?! You're one horrible, disgusting piece of s Angie, No one in their right mind to even touch your fishy, pissy flaps.
Definitely this

icequeen1979

Feb 29, 2024
Pissed up sheryl
Smackhead,gaunt,receding hair line, hand me down dress sense billy is a fine one to talk about emotional black mail begging for taxi money, begging for food money, begging for electric money but always got money for green. Doing him self over a comment from Sarah Mathew's on live
I think he's funny as do better then listening to trauma dumper

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Status
Not open for further replies.