Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Let's keep ripping the s outta clout chaser cockerpoo, she's clearly affected she keeps mentioning our comments🤣🤣 do off cockerpoo
Ahhhaha I stopped listening to it all for a couple hours is she talking about comment cafe again? Earlier this morning she saidm’i haven’t looked on there for a while but comment didn’t cafe find me last night’… how would she know that tho She tripped herself up there as a mega lurker.
I think she’s actually really affected she brought up comment cafe totally Out of context.

Kiss my but

Feb 29, 2024
Did anyone pick up that the women in the box on MT live said she was on clapper with pineapple and said pineapple was a history teacher and something else.So how long was this and in the last couple of weeks pineapple was saying she’s senco.So that women would of been following this drama.And was Angie on clapper with pineapple 🤔🤔🤔

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
Did anyone pick up that the women in the box on MT live said she was on clapper with pineapple and said pineapple was a history teacher and something else.So how long was this and in the last couple of weeks pineapple was saying she’s senco.So that women would of been following this drama.And was Angie on clapper with pineapple 🤔🤔🤔
Pineapple said Angie had been on her clapper & seen her naked

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Wasn't Angie using pineapple to build her clapper platform? Angie knew

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
Update: MamaG's live is just going on about if they should remain Alex's mod. Alex is gaslighting how if everyone is going on about Toni why is everyone making it about 'me me me'

Meanwhile 2 minutes prior does alex say how HE is so drained from a situation HE created with not 1, not 2, but you guessed it 4 girls!

Live rating 4/10.

Toni still sits mute in the box.
But was it G he was messaging?

Status
Not open for further replies.